You agree that you are only permitted to use this website as expressly set out in these Terms for your own personal use on a single computer or device.
You shall not:
- use or access the website in any unlawful manner or for any unlawful purpose;
- circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (known as cracking or hacking) nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (known as denial of service attacks);
- knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic content (including viruses) through the website;
- copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, licence, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the content or or any information obtained by you whilst using or accessing the website;
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the website; or
- copy or use any material from the website for any commercial purpose.
You may establish a link to the website from your site, provided that you have obtained MarkStream's prior written consent. MarkStream assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse, unless expressly stated, content created or published by third parties which may be linked to and from this website.
All conditions or warranties which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms by law or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law. Content in this website does not form part of any contract or constitute any contractual representation (whether negligently or innocently made) and you acknowledge that you have and will not rely upon the content.
Your only remedy under these Terms is to discontinue using the website.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold MarkStream harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from your use or access of this website or the provision of content in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly of indirectly in consequence of such use or access or your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms.
MarkStream reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time. Such variations shall become effective two weeks after being posted on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms.
If any provision in these Terms is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms
A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce any provision of this agreement.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.